How to Assemble a PVC Door and Door Handle in Your House?
You renovated all the flooring of your old house, painted all the walls, and even renewed your windows. But you still feel that your house is old. It is because of the old interior doors. Yes, doors have a strong effect on the general view and mood of the house. And changing them will definitely fulfill the renovation mission. So which type of door and door handle will you choose?
Because of the technological improvements and changes in decoration trends, there are very good quality and glamorous door types. The most common modern door types are PVC, melamine, American, lacquered, composite, MDF, and laminate doors. All these types are very fashionable and had a great view. They are all different from each other and have positive features when compared to each other. Today we will choose one of the most common ones; PVC doors. So how to assemble the PVC door and door handle? As Pole Accessory, we prepared this informative post about this issue.
How to Assemble Your New PVC Door?
There are various types of PVC doors. So you picked yours. First, you have to reassemble the old one. You can extract it by pushing the door through up. Then reassemble the hinges, and finally dismantle the doorcase and door frame. In order to dismantle them properly, you should use a knife or a spatula to cut and remove the adhesive material between the wall and the door frame.
So, it is time to assemble your new PVC door. You should do step by step;
- Install the hinges on the door frame. There are so many different types of hinges. As Pole Accessory, we manufacture the best quality door hinges that fit PVC doors. There are three types of hinges we produce, which are;
- Aluminum hinges,
- Stainless steel hinges,
- Steel door hinges
- You can choose one of them or you can prefer some other types of hinges. You should use a cordless screwdriver and proper 3,5X20 chipboard screw.
- Then you should install the lock striker pocket also with the screwdriver.
- You should apply silicone or the glue to the joints of the door frame and combine the parts. You can use 4X20 chipboard screws.
- Then you should paste the doorcase also with silicone or glue.
- After this, it is time to place the door frame to its place with PU-foam. You have to use a bubble level in order to check and level the balance of the frame.
- And it is time to assemble the door to the hinges.
- Finally, you should check the door that everything is assembled and functioning normally.
Choosing and Installing the Perfect Handle
Now, you have a new PVC door. But, for perfection, you should also assemble a proper door handle. Door handles are very important for both the general view and in order to use the doors effectively. Most of the time, interior doors are sold with standard door handles. You can use them or choose another door handle according to your taste.
As Pole Accessory Company, we produce 3 types of door handles;
- Mirrored door handles,
- Pull door handles,
- Rosette door handles.
We know that it is hard to choose. So, which type of door handle you should use with PVC doors? You can check our post about deciding the best type of door handle that provides your needs. Now it is time to assemble it step by step;
- First, you should extract the existing door handle, if there is.
- You should place the iron rod into the hole.
- Then you can assemble the door handle and lock mechanism to their places with a screwdriver.
- Finally, you should tighten the dowel with a 3 mm Allen screw.
As Pole Accessory, we are manufacturing the best quality furniture hardware and components, and import them to more than 75 countries. Quality is our first priority, and we wish that you use all our products for many years without any problem. We hope that you can assemble your door and door handles easily with this informative post. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
For more; poleaccessory.com/moble/door-handles/